All disciplines of modern medicine like neurology, orthopedics, general surgery, sports medicine etc. are inherently dependent upon the specialized branch of physiotherapy and rehabilitation. This important backhand department comes into focus when the patient return to a high level of activity including work and participation in routine daily events without physical limitations of pain. This is the goal of our therapists who work with dedication and motivation, both in the OPD and IPD. Cardiac, orthopedic, neurological, respiratory, geriatric, rehabilitation is the primary aim of the physiotherapy and rehabilitation center, and hence,is well manned and equipped by a senior, experienced and full time available physiotherapy team.
Most of us are aware how physiotherapists play a major role in taking care and improving performance in athletes but do we know how exactly they help and support the general public?
Do we know what the benefits are in seeing a physiotherapist?
So shall we take a closer look into these questions now?
What services are provided by a physiotherapists in Dwarka?
Well, on a wholesome level, a physiotherapist provides rehabilitation, education and support, along with performance training as well as stress assistance in certain aspects of a patient’s life.
Several physios have different certifications for different sub-fields and so, it is important to search around for the physiotherapist best suitable to assist you with your problem.
We, at Ayushman Hospitals and Healthcare only offer well qualified and experienced physiotherapists with a wide rage of technical skills as well as advanced equipment to take care of all kinds of your issues.
10 COMMON REASONS FOR YOU TO SEE A PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Injury prevention: Our physiotherapists in Dwarka specialise in injury prevention and help reduce risks of experiencing an injury or re-injury by adjusting posture, form and movement patterns in a patient. Trust us when we say this, by doing this, they can save you a lot of pain, money and time.
- To work on posture: There are various reasons for a person’s posture to become wrong. One of the most common reasons for frequent headaches in office employees is poor posture caused by sitting in a specific position for too long. Sometimes, an old injury can also become the reason for bad posture. Generally,our physiotherapists in Dwarka develop specific exercises to strengthen the patient’s postural muscles.
- Alleviate pain: Sometimes, rather than an injury causing pain in a specific body part, a generalised widespread pain is felt by the patient such as in cases of Hypermobility and rheumatological diseases. Our physiotherapists in Dwarka not only use the ‘helping hands’ technique to alleviate pain in these cases but they also educate the patient in how to cope with fatigue, how to best pace their normal physical activities and daily chores and hence, gradually increase their ability to do things.
- Stretching and flexibility: For those who spent a lot of time typing on a computer and frequently forget to stretch, they should consider joining a stretching program with our physiotherapists in Dwarka to loosen their muscles and move their head.
- Post surgical healing: Sometimes, in cases of complicated surgeries, the patient is unable to become active or exercise for quite some time and hence is recommended seeing our physiotherapists in Dwarka.
- Management of certain diseases: Some diseases like Type II diabetes, heart disease and osteoarthritis are hard to manage alone and our physiotherapists in Dwarka can take you through the exercise program which is most suitable for your condition.
- Management of a physical limitation: Some physical limitations caused due to age, car accidents, etc. can be skillfully managed via the training, devices, braces and other health-related accessories provided by our physio.
- Recovery from hip or knee replacements: This is probably the best suitable reason to ever see our physiotherapists in Dwarka who offer pre-habilitation as well as post-rehabilitation services.
- Feedback on muscular usage and movement: For older adults with back pain as well as athletes planning to return to sport or those who want to improve their performance in some way or the other, sensor technology devices act as an incredible tool allowing our physio to see the muscles beneath the patient’s skin and make it easier to give a more accurate feedback.
- Post-partum exercise conditioning: For a female body, the continuous bodily changes during the months of pregnancy and having a baby can be a pretty stressful situation. Seeing our physiotherapists in Dwarka during pregnancy can help strengthen areas that may have been stretched or weakened and is a safer option than a personal trainer.